FDD - Force Structure Integration Branch (FSI)
The Force Structure Integration Branch determines the force designs and force structure requirements for Army multifunctional logistics organizations.
- Integrator for CASCOM in support of HQ TRADOC and HQDA for the Force Design Update (FDU) process, the Total Army Analysis (TAA) process, Force Feasibility Reviews (FFR), and Documentation Assistance Review Teams (DART).
- Serves as CASCOM representative for all multifunctional logistics Unit Reference Sheets (URS) and Standard Requirements Code (SRC) 63, Table of Organization and Equipment (TOEs).
- FSI develops, adjusts, and coordinates Sustainment unit allocation rules and workloads in the Force Analysis Simulation of Theater Administrative and Logistics Support (FASTALS) and Force Generation (FORGE) models based on Sustainment Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOEs) and emerging concepts and doctrine for support.
- FSI Division coordinates development, maintenance and update of Combat Service Support TOEs, Basis of Issue Plans (BOIPs), Qualitative and Quantitative Personnel Requirements Information (QQPRI) and Manpower Requirements Criteria (MARC).
- FSI leads coordination of Sustainment issues and impacts for the Force Design Update (FDU) process. FSI Branch supports branch proponent Functional Area Assessment (FAA).