CASCOM's top priority is to Protect the Force while keeping the health and safety of service members, families, civilian employees safe and updated with the most current information.
CASCOM, the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), the Department of the Army, and the Defense Department are working closely with the Department of Health and Human services, the State Department, as well as local governors and state agencies to ensure appropriate protection measures are in place during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Commands and regional guidance and policies differ throughout CASCOM's geographically separated locations, personnel are encouraged to adhere to their local camp, post, or station's policies regarding access, service hours, Health Protection Condition (HPCON) levels, and other specific details regarding COVID-19 response.
If you are uncertain of your local policy, Always check with your Chain of Command/ supervisor for the most current information that applies to your local location.
Please see the links below for local guidance specific to following locations and CASCOM organizations:
- CASCOM Headquarters
- Army Logistics University
- Ordnance Corps & Ordnance School
- Quartermaster Corps & Quartermaster School
- Transportation Corps and Transportation School
- Soldier Support Institute
- Adjunct General School
- Chaplain Center and School
- Finance and Comptroller School
- Inter-Service Postal Training Activity
- Recruiting and Retention School
- Army School of Music
- U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence
- Judge Advocate Legal Center and School
Army, DoD, and Other Government Resources
Please see the links below for guidance and information from the following organizations: