In-Transit Visibility (ITV)
- In-Transit Visibility (ITV) is a capability that uses Radio Frequency (RF)/Automatic Identification Technology (AIT) and is designed to provide the logistics customer with maximum visibility and near real-time status on the movement of all classes of supply.
- It identifies, locates, and tracks the movement of all classes of supply from source of supply to user.
- ITV is the fusion of logistics information and distribution technologies for rapid crisis response, deployment and sustainment.
- It provides decision makers at all levels of command and throughout the logistics pipeline with accurate, near real-time data to collaboratively plan, prioritize and redirect logistics operations.
- ITV provides the capability to track and shift units, equipment, and supplies that are en route.
- The use of ITV allows the delivery of tailored logistics packages directly to the Warfighter.
For more information about ITV, please click on the "ITV" tab on menu on the right side.