TRADOC Proponent Office (TPO) - Human Resources
Develops sustainment organizational and force structure requirements for the following functions: human resource, finance, field support, maintenance, ammunition storage and supply, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal, supply storage and distribution; retrograde; petroleum supply, distribution and services; water purification and distribution; mortuary affairs; aerial delivery; field services, force provider, field feeding, motor transport operations, Army watercraft, movement control, terminal operations, and multifunctional sustainment organizations within the operational Army.
TRADOC Proponent Office (TPO) - Human Resources, does not have any subordinate divisions.
- Develop, monitor, review, and coordinate updates to Army fielded force concepts in order to integrate HR equities across all U.S. Army warfighting functions.
- Conduct and participate in Business Case Analysis, Capabilities-Based Assessments (CBAs) and other studies or analysis to determine HR capability gaps.
- Monitor, review, and coordinate doctrinal updates to ensure HR integration and relevance to current and future operations. Monitor lessons learned and ensure proper application when updating HR doctrine and/or any
- modification to tactics, techniques, and procedures supporting HR organizational capabilities.
- Monitor HR force structure changes across all appropriate TRADOC Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Monitor force design updates, rules of allocation, basis of issue plans (BOIPs), and HR planning factors, in coordination with the Adjutant General School, SCoE FFID, and TRADOC.
- Participate in the Total Army Analysis (TAA) process and recommend appropriate table of distribution (TDA) changes throughout the fielding of IPPS-A.
- Coordinate HR system training strategies, programs and products with all CoEs as part of TRADOC’s training strategy.
- Support the Chief of the Adjutant General Corps by monitoring and coordinating individual and collective combined arms training strategies as it applies to HR systems.
- Monitor TRADOC proponent training support for new equipment training for HR organization systems and associated equipment.
- Ensure adequate training and certification procedures are in place to support fielding and institutional training.
- Recommend CP-50 education requirements.
- Monitor HR developmental efforts, the fielding of systems and testing efforts.
- Provide input to proponent schools, program managers (PMs), and Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA), Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8 during the development of each program objective memorandum (POM), prioritization of planned upgrades (1-N list), and future research and development efforts.
- Holistically monitor DOTmLPF-P effects associated with the fielding of HR systems to ensure the proper addressing of approved operational requirements in requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Coordinate efforts with the functional lead, functional sponsor, appropriate TRADOC schools and CoEs to account for considerations during requirements determination activities.
- Coordinate and synchronize with HQDA G-1, force modernization, and branch proponents to document and integrate HR leader development requirements within professional military and civilian education programs of instruction for career progression.
- Coordinate with HQDA G-1, TRADOC proponents and Department of the Army organizations to review and coordinate updates for personnel force structure.